|Everingham Family History Public Record Reprint
How To Submit a
BIOGRAPHY or AUTOBIOGRAPHY
of your life or a family member.
TAKE TIME, even after you write it, read it over & over and add to it as memories come to you... Then, follow a simple outline, possibly like the one below:
- Introduce yourself, or the family member you are writing about.
- Where were you (they) born & raised. Describe area & times.
- Any early memories of youth? (trouble or best of times) & Education
- Explain your (their) family (Grandparents, Parents, siblings, etc.)
- Who did you (they) marry? Who are the spouses family members?
- Work, Military, Career & life experiences
- Life achievements, awards, goals met, brushes with fame, etc.
- Philosophy of life, Values, things thankful for, etc.
- Looking to the future
- Summary Paragraph
send via mail
P.O. Box 3
Stanton, MI 48888
or email your info to:
email your info
Print this page for reference!
(c)1999-2007 Everingham Family History Archives